Thursday, June 11, 2009

白無垢


i saw a shinto wedding ceremony in Meiji shrine.obviously its not my first time but somehow it kinda hit me a little bit.not that i m thinking about getting marry,its just that


THE GROOM IS HOT in that montsuki kimono (groom dress)!! yes! when i said hot,it really is!!
okay i m kidding,thats not my first reason.actually i m short of obsessed with Shinto traditional wedding dress which is call shiro-muku 白無垢 and the hat call Tsunokakushi 角隠し is just so adorable.i d love to make one for my self for cosplay or just hang out around shibuya in black really,is that allowed??



and when i saw this picture,i decide i will wear shiromuku in my wedding day! pinky swear!! i dont care if my groom is japanese,white,european or even indonesian,i will seduce him to buy me that kindof dress,in BLACK of course!!


and wont forget to mention the wig,it call 文金高島田bunkin-takashimada! isnt it cutee??

No comments:

Moi..

My photo
I love shoes and the smell of leather.Thanks :D

Blog Archive